Thursday, April 8, 2010

Working Hard

This has been a busy week! After a great Easter Sunday, a customer brought me a huge stack of napkins and towels! She saw the napkins I had done for the wedding gift. I have made a huge dent in the stack so far. Even with kids, homework, baseball and working at the book fair this week! I love these white napkins with the different colors!! I may have to do some of these for me!


I did manage to throw in a shirt for Annamarye this week. I found these shorts at Target a while back and had this t-shirt in the drawer. It came from Walmart. Every time I am in Target or Walmart I pick up a shirt or two to keep on hand. Anyway, I was able to put this on it this morning. She has been asking to wear the shorts. OK, back to kitchen towels...





No comments:

Post a Comment