Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Project Coming Soon

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately. I have been busy working, but nothing too exciting to post. I have done lots more napkins, which are not that exciting to look at. I also did one more table skirt for James' teacher. Again, how many pictures do you want to see of a table skirt?

My niece is in town and brought me some stuff to do before she went back to Florida. Here's a couple of towels and a table runner. The table runner turned out great! I had to shorten it for her, but it was very easy to do. I put the "H" on each end to hang off. I may use what I cut off and make her some napkins to match.

We have been busy with outside playing, baseball and baton! Annamarye had her recital today and we are headed to baseball soon. I am hoping to sample a few more summer stuff! I will post pictures as soon as I can.

Also, I have a couple of projects I am working on and hopefully will get all the kinks worked out and will post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment