Thursday, April 1, 2010

A few gifts and a bird

I am currently working on another table skirt for a teacher at my kids' school. They are very easy but it does take a little bit of time. Plus, we are having great weather here so the kids and I have been playing outside every afternoon!!

But, I have done quite a few gifts lately! Here's a set of napkins I did this week for a costumer to give as a Wedding shower gift. Here colors are chocolate and brown. I may have to do some of these for me!

I have done lots of bibs and burp clothes. This costumer wanted something simple. I love the cross applique and I really love the baby carriage!! I just bought that here. It is super easy and quick. If you know the name (the customer doesn't) it would be really cute with a letter on it!
I always wrap things for this customer!

I did a couple of these birds this week. She hasn't made the outfits yet so that is why you see the markings.

No comments:

Post a Comment