Thursday, February 11, 2010

It Never Fails!

It never fails! I tried and tried to get these pictures loaded and finally gave up and wrote something. Afterwards, I thought I'll try one more time. Of course it worked perfectly!

Anyway, here's two of my new Disney designs. This one is a Mickey/Minnie Mouse head lollipop design. It could be Mickey or Minnie depending on the colors used. I used girl colors on this one and would probably add a bow to it. I stitched this out on a white background with no fabric underneath. But it is an applique so you could have fabric. Also, this is the small size. It comes larger.

This is my new favorite design!! I absolutely love this and it is so simple!! You can use any color combination. JoAnn Fabrics has that stitched plaid fabric (like Kelly's Kids and I'm sure others have) in some springish colors. I think I am going to make some Capri pants for Annamarye and some shorts for James and do this on a shirt for our next Disney trip! I have other sizes for this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment