Sunday, February 28, 2010

baseball jackets and Vera Bradley bags

I have been pretty productive this weekend if I do say so myself! I squeezed in a few things between baseball Friday night, and lunch with my sister on Saturday, church today and playing outside, walking the dog etc.. this afternoon.

So far I have done all of these baseball jackets and a couple of bags. These jackets really didn't take that long to do, but I feel good to see such a big pile of finished items!

My sister gave Annamarye this green Vera Bradley duffle bag for Christmas and I have not gotten around to monogramming it. Actually I had forgotten about it until she used it last weekend. Yesterday my sister gave me this Vera Bradley hipster bag. I can't wait to use it this week on James' field trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment