Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crazy Week!

It has been a crazy week here! It snowed last weekend! It was great and the kids had a blast playing in the snow. We had a great Valentine's Day with a dinner at church. Followed by a busy week - school, baseball practices, Ash Wednesday church service, eye doctor, basketball end of season party, baton, going to friends house to spend the night, having a friend over to spend the night, birthday party, time outside, more baseball, church again.... you get the picture.

Anyway, I am still working on table skirts for James' class and now I am working on some for the teacher next to his.

Here are a few things I have managed to squeeze in for me on top of things I have done for others. I was going to get some animal print fabric for our day in Animal Kingdom when we go to Disney. But I found this camo fabric and happen to be on the phone with my husband, Johnny and he said get the camo. So that it what I got. I think they turned out cute!


James loves camo and would/will the shorts. He probably won't wear the shirt anywhere except at Disney, but that is fine.

Last weekend I looked at Walmart and Target to see if they had any sweatshirts left but couldn't find any. I didn't think about it until last weekend to put the Disney Swirl embroidery on one for at night or early morning while it is cool. I found these Monday at Academy and was thrilled. The kids' youth sizes were only $2.88!! I bought several and will save some for next year. The blue one is for James and the red ones are for Annamarye and me. They both loved theirs and wore them to church Wednesday night. Johnny said he would get him a white sweatshirt and I could put one all in black on his. I know he won't wear his except at Disney when everyone is dressed Mickey, but that is fine with me.

After snow last weekend, it is beautiful outside this weekend! I am so ready for spring! I have been looking through my spring and summer stuff. I love this embroidery design. You can have lots of colors so it will go with many things!

While at Acedemy, I found this red zip up sweatshirt for $7.99 so I went ahead and got it for me. I added the "t". It will be handy to have just to grab on cool mornings and not have to pull it over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment