Friday, May 18, 2012

Teacher Gifts

I don't know about you, but I am soooo ready for school to be out!!  My kids have 3 days left:)  I have done lots of teacher gifts.  I have tried to get them done and returned as soon as possible and haven't gotten pictures.  Here is part of the gifts for my kids' teachers.  I am putting together a summer fun bag.  This first picture is one of my favorite things!!  This is mine, I am picking up the ones for gifts this weekend.  It is a hugger that you put in the freezer.  The inside lining is made of water cubes that freeze.  Each teacher is getting one with a supply of their favorite drink.  I also have a bigger cooler like this that is great!  We take it to the pool, ballpark, park, beach everywhere!  It is great because you don't have to worry about ice melting or those freezer packs taking up space!


 Beach towels are always a popular gift!  Who can't use another beach towel!  These are for kids' teachers.  I found these are Costco.  They are huge and super soft.
 Market totes are also very popular for teacher gifts.  I have done some large and here is a small one.
OK, gotta go monogram and iPad case:)

No comments:

Post a Comment