Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baby Stuff

Wow!  I can't believe so much time has gone by!  When I started back in January, I was so ready to get back into sewing and monogramming.  If you have read earlier entries, you know last fall I was diagnosed with Epilepsy.  I have not had any seizures since the first one at the end of October.  But I have had a horrible time with the medication.  I just couldn't tolerate the side of effects, then had an allergic reaction to the second one I tried.  The third one was ok at a low dose.  I have been on the fourth one now for about 6 weeks.  I think I have finally found one that I can tolerate and feel good while taking.  Changing medicines isn't that easy.  You can't just stop taking one and start a new one.  You have to wean off of one while slowly introducing the new one.  It has been a long process! 


Ok, enough of that, a friend of my neice recently had a baby.  I did a few things for her.  The pictures didn't turn out great, but here they are.
 These next two I bought some simple onesies and bought an extra one to use for the burp cloth.  It is an easy way to take an inexpensive item and make it into a nice outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment