Friday, September 2, 2011

Welcome Back!

Welcome back and thanks for checking back in with me! After a much needed break, I am ready to blog again! While I have been away from blogging, I have not been away from working. I will post some embroidery and applique things later, but wanted to share a few pictures first with you.

At the beginning of the summer we had the inside of our house painted. It was long overdue!!! That inspired me to do a few more things around the house. This was the first:

When we first built our house I had custom draperies made for the living room and dining room. I kept the extra fabric to cover the chairs in the dining room so they would match. Two kids later I finally got around to it. Actually, my husband did these one afternoon for me! I love that it matches:)

We bought the kids new comforters a while back in anticipation of painting. I monogrammed (and I'm still in the process) their sheets.
Annamarye wanted her room pink, and pink it is!!
But she loves it! Sorry the pictures aren't the best, I was in a hurry and just snapped these with my phone. It is really a hot pink color and I must admit it looks really good.
Here is Annamarye's bathroom. We were going to leave the wallpaper up in the bathroom, but I had the painters take it down. It was a surprise for my husband - ha ha! He was fine with it though. I just hated to go to all the trouble having every room painted and leave wallpaper that was originally for use as a guest bathroom/bedroom.



I wanted something to conceal toys in, and these are the two Annamarye picked out.
Thanks for stopping by!! I will be posting more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment