Sunday, September 25, 2011

Candy Corn

Have you seen this?
I LOVE candy corn and M&Ms!! So, needless to say I was very excited to hear about the new White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms! Finally our Walmart had them! Thanks to my friend Celisa who saw them first and brought me a bag:)

After getting them I thought what a cute treat for my kids' teachers! So I whipped up a couple of hand towels and put together a fall gift. I apologize for the pictures, but I forgot to take one before I wrapped them. And Friday before school I wasn't going to unwrap them for a picture.

I did a monogrammed towel and a candy corn appliqued towel for each teacher.
I picked up a huge box of items to work on for Doo Dads and Designs on Friday. I will post a few pictures this week as I work on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment