Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summertime

It has been busy around here!  As I am sure it has been everywhere! We have had VBS, camps, gymnastics and baton.  As well as making time for the pool!

I have done a little work though.  I added this bee on a couple of outfits.  I had just the front to applique, which made it much easier!  Afterwards she was going to finish putting the outfits together.  I'll post the finish products - a john john for the boy and a jumper for the girl - if she sends me one.

This is a doll from Applique Chick.  It is so cute and easy to make - although there is a learning curve:)   For a limited time she offered it for free but asked you to send one to her for a mission project.  It would make a great baby gift for a little girl.  She also has a boy doll.
 This is Vera Bradley tote bag I monogrammed as a graduation gift for my cousin's daughter.
 Here is a beach towel that I did for my daughter.  I love the sparkly thread!  I did one for me too out of this thread!

No comments:

Post a Comment