Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!! I hope this post finds everyone well! I don't know about you, but I am sooo ready to get back to sewing and monogramming! One of my resolutions is to regularly blog and share what I am working on and hunt the blogs I follow for new ideas! So, if you have a blog, please respond or email me and send me the link!

The past 7 months have been tough for me, but are finally looking up! Short story - last month I was diagnosed with Epilepsy. It is a mild case but I am on daily medicine. I have only had one "real" seizure thank goodness. That was the end of October. The biggest relief is an answer to some "spells" I started having the end of May. I actually had these "spells" 16 years ago and then went into remission. These spells are "simple partial seizures". I am on Keppra and if you are on Keppra or you know anyone on Keppra feel free to email me! Luckily I had met someone who is now a good friend that is on it and it was a huge help having someone to ask questions and talk with while adjusting to the medicine.

Ok, enough of that, I'm off to work on a baby gift for a girl in my Bible Study group. I'll post pictures later.

Happy Monogramming:)

No comments:

Post a Comment