Friday, October 1, 2010

Baton Bag

My friend Lisa has jinxed me! LOL! The other day Lisa asked me about posting pictures and how some of hers have come out turned sideways. I suggested that she rotate them before posting and she said she does. I have never had any trouble until now!!! I had to keep this picture in here for her! I can't tell you how many times I have messed with it trying to get it turned correctly. Check out her blog here. If the link doesn't work it is listed on my blogs on the right. It is called Navyblue Momma.

This is a baton bag. Since I had to take it apart to monogram I decided to put something on both sides. Annamarye loves it!! My friend Lisa did one for her daughter too. Our girls are in the same class. I got the cute majorette designs from Lisa.


2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the design of the twirler? Great job BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a pattern or details on how to make one? Granddaughter is unique young lady that wants a bag different from everyone else in her baton class. Any help so I can make one & be a "star grandma" would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete